Compensation and Benefits Information
The links on this page provide extensive information on salary and benefits for Novato Sanitary District board and staff.
Board Compensation Information
The Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) adopted a regulation that requires each agency to post a Form 806 on the agency’s website (FPPC Regulation 18705.5). Form 806 reports additional compensation that officials receive when appointed to positions on boards, commissions or committees of a public agency, special district, and joint powers agency/authority. The District’s Form 806 is posted in compliance with this regulation.
- District Ordinance No. 104: Compensation for the Board of Directors
- Board Policy No. 4035: Directors' Health and Dental Insurance
- Board Policy No. 4100: Compensation, Meetings, and Travel
- Board Compensation Information at the California State Treasurer's Website
- Summary of Board Fees, Benefits, Reimbursement, and Expenses for 2021
- Summary of Board Fees, Benefits, Reimbursement, and Expenses for 2020
Staff Compensation Information
- Staff Compensation Information at the California State Treasurer's Website
- Salary Schedule (Novato Sanitary District Employee Salary Schedule for 2022-2023 fiscal year)
- Valuation to Retiree Benefits
- Represented Employee Benefits
- Unrepresented Employee Benefits
- Salary and compensation information at the California State Controller's website.